[cisco-voip] Send out LD code on a PRI

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:31:52 EDT 2009

I would look at the TCL option on the gateway because that would always be
up but I don't want to use UCCX because it will not be available all the
time. I don't know how to do TCL scripting but if there was a good example
of one where it waited and sent digits I could probably change it to do what
I wanted. Anyone have a sample TCL script?