[cisco-voip] CUCMBE: Call Queue/B-ACD

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Apr 13 11:00:34 EDT 2009

You can queue calls with Unity or Unity Connection, but it is very
basic. You can't control how many callers are in queue and every 30 or
60 seconds, the caller will be asked "do you want to leave a message
for...". As I recall, they have to press 1 to continue to hold, or
they get booted to opening greeting.