[cisco-voip] Notification when 911 called

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:55:47 EDT 2009

If you have experience in house it should be fairly easy to do.  Setup your
CDR's to SFTP every minute.  update your off box DB and search the DB each
minute to see if anything matches 911 or 9911 (etc) then have it SMTP a
msesage to whom ever needs to know (eg. person at front desk).

or better yet have a cron job that runs on your SFTP server, and searches
each file that's uploaded and have it SMTP the message to you (boy, I'm all
excited...... Bill...... I have a job for you =)

One of my counter parts did it with CM 4.1 but i have not tried it with CM
6.x yet.

Scott