[cisco-voip] Unity conneciton 7x gig card driver compatibility with cisco 3750 switch

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:36:28 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:
> The CUCM bug is CSCsy08872 I believe.  The listed workaround is to disable
> teaming, restart CDP service, re-enable teaming.  Has to be done after each
> reboot.

Just as a side issue, and I have no idea who to even talk to at Cisco
about this, but when I look at the bug in the BugTracker, having the
text severity of the bug colored as cyan on a light gray background
makes for _very_ difficult reading because of the low contrast between
the two colors.

Was there something wrong with black text on gray like it used to be?
Can it be changed back to what it was?