[cisco-voip] Voicemail Error

Kathy Tarkington ktarkington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:22:03 EDT 2009

We have a user who is unable to access voicemail.  When trying to log in get
the error “this system is temporarily unable to complete your call”.  AD
account and Unity disk space appear to be fine.  Checking event viewer shows
the error "SubLoadData.LoadSubscriberDataJava state failed loading a single
row from vw_Subscriber table using alias= tarkingtonk”.  It looks like next
step is to run DBWalker but thought I'd check the list first to see if there
are additional things to try.

Thanks!