[cisco-voip] OT 3560 LX/LH

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:58:05 EDT 2009

Thanks guys for the help.....

here is what I know.  Checked to make sure the ports are not err disable, or
spanning tree block.  Ports are showing not connected.  we have verifed the
SFP's at a different location and they work.  Switched out the
switches. with Copper SFP's they work also.

I'm taking a guess about distance but I would think it's longer then a mile
but less then two miles.

Single Mode all the way through.

We have switched the fiber strains (rx / tx) with out success.

the provider is coming out today with a Fiber tester to check the path all
the way through.  (hope they find something because I'm banging my head
pretty hard on this one)  fiber should be very easy..... and this is not :-(

Thanks guys

Scott