[cisco-voip] OT 3560 LX/LH

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 04:33:53 EDT 2009

Hi,
> I have two 3560's using LH sfp's with Single mode fiber.  but we just can't
> get the link to come up.
>
> we have switched fiber strains, we have changed sfps/ swtiches.  I'm kind of
> at a loss.
>
> any ideas?

without knowing your infrastructure and config - have you tested the fibre cores
to ensure light path is okay? what distance is the link? are the ports on thw switch
configured and not shutdown?  are these dual personality ports being used, if so
have you set the media-type? have you verified the SFP are okay - ie tested them in
another switch?

alan