[cisco-voip] OT: Linksys WRV210

Martin Lohnert lohnert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:29:33 EDT 2009

Hey,
Is anyone using one of these little beasts? If so, with what firmware?
I bought one recently and use it at home but it's just so
sloooooooooooow. Browsing, downloads, anything just slows down
incredibly when going through WRV210, no matter if wired or wireless.

I thought of upgrading the firmware, but all I can find on CCO is
version 1.1.16 and the box came with 1.1.17 installed. Which I can't
find available for download anywhere, and I'm not downgrading without
the option of going back....
And I don't want to throw it away without giving it a chance :) What's
there to do?
Cheers,
Martin