[cisco-voip] CDR Known Issues (try this)

Azeer Mohinder cucm at gawab.com
Thu Apr 16 09:41:25 EDT 2009

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response. Well, could you try this and see what happens.

Call from 7003 to 7002 and do a blind transfer to PSTN number. The behavior
that used to exist is that you get a CDR entry where the callingpartynumber
is the PSTN number and the finalcalledpartynumber (the transferred to
extension)

One interesting issue you can also try is:

7003 calls PSTN No. #1

Press transfer

7003 calls PSTN No. #1

Press Transfer

Thus blind transferring an off-net number to another off-net number.

If you have time to try that on your lab I appreciate it if you can share
the results and CDR files with me.

Thanks

  _____