[cisco-voip] CUE Script

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:41:07 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Indeed, I don't know nothing about IVR Unity Express. I've tried to
understand my current script but it seems hard. Before to RTFM, please could
you confirm if is possible configure one script for this scenario:

I have a CCME with CUE and one  E1 for PSTN. There are two h323 gateways for
internal VOIP communications too. Now, I need that when the incomming calls
(via PSTN - E1) the CUE "answer" and give me the option for dial other
number. It allows me that I can dial a new number in order to use the
internal gateways. is it possible configure a CUE script for that? my
current script allows only 4 digits and my dial plan for internal h323
gateways is complex. The idea is allow that external users to use my E1 for
outgoing calls even for international call using the PSTN.

Thank for your suggestions..

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T