[cisco-voip] prefix access code 0 in ccm service parameter upsetting unity VM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 17 13:49:46 EDT 2009

In 7.x those parameters were split out by protocol type so you could
select to prefix on SCCP, h323, SIP, and MGCP indepenendently.  However,
both phones and unity use SCCP.

one possible creative solution would be to use SCCP to register phones
but use SIP to register unity (or vise versa).  Then you could use the
protocol specific parameters to get the desired behavior.

/Wes