[cisco-voip] prefix access code 0 in ccm service parameter upsetting unity VM

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:41:57 EDT 2009

Has there been any new service parameter change to allow Prefix of an access
code for calls coming from the phone directory? I cannot prefix 91 in the
caller-id from the gateway because of our CRM integration. I want to prefix
91 when a user dials from the missed call log. I am looking for something
similar to application dial rules with CUPC. In fact it works fine from CUPC
because I prefixing 91 when I call out from it but some users still want to
use the hard phone.