[cisco-voip] Least expensive router that can run CUBE

Ian MacKinnon Ian.Mackinnon at lumison.net
Mon Apr 20 11:54:10 EDT 2009

Ah ha, you are right about that, if you follow the download IOS links you get c2801-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-24.T.bin instead:-

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/IPCheck.x?isk=Y&defAdv=N&sftAdv=N&filename=c2801-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-24.T.bin&advUrl=null&defInd=N&mdfid=279316777&sftType=IOS+Software&optPlat=&relVer=12.4.24T&md5=7fe8947ef182b013214ae38ae80984f9&relmdfid=279978467&modifmdfid=279316777&imname=&hybrid=&modelName=Cisco+2801+Integrated+Services+Router&treeMdfId=278875243&treeName=Wireless&edesignator=ED&nodecount=7&fsd=INT+VOICE%2FVIDEO%2C+IPIPGW%2C+TDMIP+GW+AES&wc=N&hasfsd=Y

Again I have no comment about how good a 2801 will be in service, but it should be fine for testing.