[cisco-voip] Least expensive router that can run CUBE

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:38:31 EDT 2009

You can run CUBE on the 2600, but I wouldn't recommend it.  The
2600/3700 series routers software support is stopping at 12.4(15)T.
There are a large amount of both features and fixes in 12.4(20)T.  I
wouldn't want to buy a new platform that wouldn't be able to run 20T
for CUBE.

That would leave the cheapest options at a 2801 and 2811.  Depending
on your expected number of concurrent calls, you may be able to get
away with these platforms.

-nick