[cisco-voip] Unity, Exchange, and Hidden Email Addresses

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Apr 23 13:49:18 EDT 2009

Greetings,

It appears to me that if I import from Exchange a distribution list,
assign it an extension, and then hide the group from the Exchange
address list in Active Directory, Unity cannot find it and cannot
deliver a VM sent to that hidden distribution list.  I can email to that
distribution list as I know the address.

Am I missing something?  Is there a way around this?

Thanks

jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.