[cisco-voip] Allowing Only Certain External Numbers to Call MeetMe Numbers

Levi Stevens cstevens at masters.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:02:47 EDT 2009

We are currently running CUCM 6.1(3) with MGCP voice gateways.  We would like to block all numbers except specific ones from calling a certain MeetMe extension.  We were informed by a Cisco tech that this was not possible with our version of CUCM and the protocol MGCP on our voice gateways.  If we had the gateways configured with H.323, we could make the configuration changes on the gateway.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Levi Stevens
Network Communications Analyst
Computer Services
The Master's College