[cisco-voip] Unity Direct Routing Rules and translation-rules..

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 06:14:34 EDT 2009

Hi Folkes

We have CCM6.1 and Unity Connection 2.1.2

Currently our voice gateway has a translation-rule that converts

860 to 600

and the voip destination is the call manager.

The call manager has the VM pilot point set as 600.
( ports 601-608 )

So all calls to 860 are piloted to end up at the Unity-box auto attendant on one of the above ports.  ( this is our main reception auto-attendant )

I now want to add a direct routing rule in Unity so that calls to another number 875 go to a different  auto-attendant message for our support department.

The unity directed-rules have "Dialled Number" as a field to match. if I add a new translation rule on the gateway to translate 875 to 600 will unity pick up 875 as the dialled number and direct the call to the correct new auto-attendant or do I have to do more work????

Hope that makes sense...

Cheers in advnace

Rob

===============================