[cisco-voip] bulk check Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Fri Apr 24 18:00:01 EDT 2009

Thanks, so I'm totally unfamiliar with sql, is this just to check with
the cli what we have right now or is it to change it? If I had this
pattern:

91.503779XXXX 91.503779 Woodburn - RP            Woodburn 911 - P
Woodburn to local Salem - RL

In this case my dnorpattern is 91.503779XXXX  and my
tkstatus_usefullyqualcallingpartynum is 0, I don't see here how we
change it to 1

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | chemeketa community college
| rossella at chemeketa.edu | 503-589-7775

P To reduce waste, please consider not printing this email unless
necessary