[cisco-voip] bulk check Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sat Apr 25 11:21:11 EDT 2009

Hi Rossella,

SQL was just the simplest way to "bulk check" per your original
request.   The output allows you to see route patterns and the
configuration value.  Use that to identify the route patterns you want
to change.  Once you have that list the easiest way to perform the
updates is to use CCMAdministration web page.
https://<your_cm_server_ip_or_hostname/ccmadmin

It is technically possible to do the updates directly via SQL.  However,
SQL knowledge is necessary.  CCMAdmin is likely your 'path of least
resistance'.

Regards,
Wes