[cisco-voip] Use sql to replace line DN and other

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Apr 26 10:19:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

> This would be 'thread hijacking' which has become unfortunately
> commonplace.  I prefer to not reward bad behavior so will not be

its common place because email clients are too dumb. I submitted
a draft RFC for how this could be resolved a few years back that
put the emphasis on the email client recognising user actions.

for example, If i click reply, then delete the whole subject line
then the message id should be cleared. Likewise if I delete all
the original body of text so there is nothing to quote (bottom
or top posted) then the message ID should be cleared.

anyway, this is now off-topic - which is just as bad as thread hijacking! ;-)

alan