[cisco-voip] Fwd: Fake phones - Call Forwarding?

Shawn Wilson macwired at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:42:29 EDT 2009

I have found CTI ports work the best, as they are not licensed and you can
use the BAT tool to make any changes required.  You cannot use the BAT tool
to create or change CTI route points or translation patterns, although you
may be able to do this via the import/export part of BAT in the latest
versions of UCM.

Cheers,

Shawn