[cisco-voip] Activate TCL Script with link failure

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:33:48 EDT 2009

Sorry, I am not really sure where to download this from - I looked on
CCO and wasnt able to find it quickly, but i did find this peice of
info that backs up what i was saying. I would go make a friend with a
Contact center type-person and see if he/she can direct you to the
scripts.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/srnd/4x/vp40dist.html
"For Unified CVP calls, survivability is handled by a combination of
services from a TCL script (survivability.tcl) and SRST functions. The
survivability TCL script is used to monitor the H.225 or SIP
connection for all calls that ingress through the remote gateway. If a
signaling failure occurs, the TCL script takes control of the call and
redirects it to a configurable destination. The destination choices
for the TCL script are configured as parameters in the Cisco IOS
Gateway configuration."

-Pete