[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot fast busy

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Apr 28 17:47:16 EDT 2009

with AC config corrected then restart the AC service. since these are
analog ports there may be interesting issues with monitoring line state
via CTI.

your best bet is to go with the more native hunt pilot/hunt
list/linegroup configuration.  this is all built into ccm.exe natively
and does not depend on any CTI integration.

/wes