[cisco-voip] Transfering to a non mailbox extension in unity

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Wed Apr 29 03:26:29 EDT 2009

Well thanks to everyone for the replys

Seems a rather convoluted way to do it, but it does work so will run with it.

Thanks

Rob

Richard Rose Central Academy
Edgehill Road
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA1 3SL

Tel: 01228 822060
Fax: 01228 822061

http://www.richardroseacademies.org/

>>> Pat Hayes <pat-cv at wcyv.com> 28/04/2009 19:08 >>>
Right, this will allow you to free dial any extension during a call
handler greeting, but the initial request was to configure a call
handler to automatically transfer to a particular extension at the end
of the greeting. For that, as far as I know, you're going to need the
extra call handler.