[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot fast busy

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 29 09:21:45 EDT 2009

How about stepping back and confirming you can make a call to one of
the VG ports directly.  CUCM treats hunt lists just like route lists
so the fact you get RouteListExausted either means your analog ports
aren't registered (or the call setup to them all failed) or you
aren't even hitting the hunt pilot and are actually hitting a route
pattern.  Did the RTMT error give the name of the Route/Hunt List
that triggered the error?

-Ryan