[cisco-voip] conference g729

Roby granata77 at libero.it
Thu Apr 30 11:13:13 EDT 2009

I don't undestand, sorry...

My question is this: with the g711 (throughout the all network) I have no problems of conference; if we use a pool of phone with the g729 and another pool with the g711, we need a DSP; but if we use only the g729 (throughout the all network) what happens? We need to use in any case a DSP farm? Or the conference works equally without configure nothing (hardware/software)?
I hope that I explained better now.

Thanks.