[cisco-voip] conference g729

Roby granata77 at libero.it
Thu Apr 30 11:44:45 EDT 2009

Actually we have only g711 and we don't have any DSP hardware/software for conferencing.

If we use g729 in place of g711, what happens? However, I must use DSP?

I would like understand what should I do "economically" to use the conference: if I should use g729 with g711 (and then use a DSP), or I can use only g729 without DSP?

Thanks.