[cisco-voip] Unity 4.x Upgrade to 5

Samuel Womack womacksamuel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:46:21 EDT 2009

Thanks guys...I'll be using a New Server for this...So I'll build the
New Server in Parallel (Digital Networking)...and Starting Moving
things via GSM (subscribers at least) and then COBRAS for everything
else...and of course make sure I don't miss anything that COBRAS
doesn't move itself...and of course...the 12Gig (ugh!)...I've seen
that a time or two here...think I experienced this with a customer I
was doing Implementation for (already installed when I got there...).