[cisco-voip] Unity 4.x Upgrade to 5

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:12:23 EDT 2009

I have done between 40 and 100 Unity upgrades of varying versions,
with probably 20 to 30 being 4.x to 5/7.x

I have run into two 4.1 to 5/7 and both failed using the standard
upgrade method.

A TAC case was opened in each case, and in each case different TAC
engineers could not figure out hy it did not work and forced me to use
COBRAS.

The next 4.1, I am going straight to COBRAS

Jonathan