[cisco-voip] CUCM 7 Restore

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Thu Aug 6 17:27:12 EDT 2009

We are having some database issues and one of our options is to do a
restore.  I have never done this so, I was wondering if anyone could
tell me what impact it wall have on the voice network while the restore
is taking place.  Will we be completely dead in the water during the
restore process?  The only reason I am considering the restore is
because it would probably be quicker than the alternative.  We are using
CUCM 7.12a.  Any input would be appreciated.

MB