[cisco-voip] Corp Directory - multiple clusters AD synced

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Aug 10 10:48:10 EDT 2009

If both clusters are set to the same search base for the ldap
directories then they will both be importing the same users, and thus
the corporate directory will have the same info.

If they are both pointing to the same ldap base but using separate OUs
then you will want to use the custom ldap search page from the IP
phone services sdk (multidirectory.asp I think).  Configure it to
search whatever OUs you wish, host it on one of your IIS web servers,
and point all the phones to it for directories.

-Ryan