[cisco-voip] CUCM demo and UCCX

Tired Banchini tired.banchini at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:56:10 EDT 2009

Hi Chaps,

I am relatively new to CUCM and UCCX. I have CUCM 6.0 in Demo mode and I am
trying to interface with UCCX 5.0.

I am at CRS setup stage, I get to the phase where license is loaded and
completed, settings are retrieved (services activated) i.e. System
Components Activation completed.

When I get to next page which is the unified CM configuration, I get a pop
up saying "The selected AXL Service Providers cannot be accessed because the
AXL Service cannot be enabled or the host server is not available".

I have created the AXL user etc on the CUCM as per the preivous install step
which seemed to work ok, so not sure how to troubleshoot from here..?

I just wondered will CUCM in demo mode interface with UCCX or do I need
extra license?

Any advice greated appreciated.

-tb