[cisco-voip] PRI/SIP Trunk for Outbound Dialing

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 10 15:20:17 EDT 2009

All,
I have someone who wants to do the following.
All Inbound from PRI
Outbound up to 10 calls Via SIP Trunks, outbound after 10 SIP Calls to PRI.
For this kind of config I'm going to have to use H.323 on my Gateway correct? No way to use MGCP, correct?
Has anyone done this before? I've read up a bit on the SIP part and it looks like I'd set them to Preference 1 with a max calls equal to the number of trunks purchased? and then the PRI as pref 2?
Thanks in advance!

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093