[cisco-voip] CUCIMOC Issues

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at Calence.com
Tue Aug 11 16:04:07 EDT 2009

Tim,

It sounds like you got to the registry settings and updated that or you
wouldn't be able to use the desktop phone (CTI control).   Might just
want to double-check to make sure you got all of them though.

A few questions -

Do you have your CSF phone associated to your user?

What's shown when you click on server health?  Do you see connected or
another state?

When you right click your contact in MOC, do you see phone numbers for
them?

Do you have app dial rules configured?

--

MARK TURPIN  |  SE  |  CCIE 21649 |  Insight Networking |
www.insight.com

Single Number Reach: +1-314-656-2315  mark.turpin at insight.com
<mailto:mark.turpin at insight.com>

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain
privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.