[cisco-voip] Cisco 5400 Outdialing problem.

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Wed Aug 12 16:03:45 EDT 2009

Also, if I dump the show dialplan information for dialpeer 93876800 there is no outbound application listed. Is this normal, or should it be something, like at least "DEFAULT" as appears for the in bound application?

voiptrunks#show dialplan number 93876800
Macro Exp.: 93876800

VoiceEncapPeer3876800
        peer type = voice, information type = voice,
        description = `',
        tag = 3876800, destination-pattern = `93876800',
        answer-address = `', preference=0,
        CLID Restriction = None
        CLID Network Number = `'
        CLID Second Number sent
        source carrier-id = `', target carrier-id = `',
        source trunk-group-label = `',  target trunk-group-label = `',
        numbering Type = `unknown'
        group = 3876800, Admin state is up, Operation state is up,
        incoming called-number = `', connections/maximum = 0/unlimited,
        DTMF Relay = disabled,
        huntstop = disabled,
        in bound application associated: 'DEFAULT'
        out bound application associated: ''
        dnis-map =
        permission :both
        incoming COR list:maximum capability
        outgoing COR list:minimum requirement
        Translation profile (Incoming):
        Translation profile (Outgoing):ninestrip
        incoming call blocking:
        translation-profile = `'
        disconnect-cause = `no-service'
        type = pots, prefix = `',
        forward-digits default
        session-target = `', voice-port = `1/1:D',
        direct-inward-dial = disabled,
        digit_strip = enabled,
        register E.164 number with GK = TRUE
        fax rate = system,   payload size =  20 bytes

        Time elapsed since last clearing of voice call statistics never
        Connect Time = 0, Charged Units = 0,
        Successful Calls = 0, Failed Calls = 0, Incomplete Calls = 0
        Accepted Calls = 0, Refused Calls = 0,
        Last Disconnect Cause is "",
        Last Disconnect Text is "",
        Last Setup Time = 0.