[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility, Merging Numbers and Default Device Numbers

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:40:51 EDT 2009

Is there any way to have a directory number on line 2 of a phone, have a
user login into extension mobility, and the users device profile only
overwrites the main line on the phone, versus overwriting the second line
with a blank dn? Basically I have a need for mobile users to move about but
while they are logged in I essentially need a room number assigned to the
phone on the 2nd dn, for paging, etc. Also, I cannot add the room number as
the 2nd line on the users UDP, because this user will be roaming multiple
rooms. Any suggestions? I hope this makes sense.
Thanks,

Nick Griffin