[cisco-voip] Gateways and two clusters

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Aug 13 13:53:28 EDT 2009

Yes, H.323 gateway can send/recv calls to 2 CM clusters.  Just configure
your dial-peers and CM clusters accordingly.

MGCP can only terminate to 1 cluster.  In that scenario you would use
intercluster trunk from cluster1 to cluster2
pstn---voice_gateway--(mgcp)---CM41cluster----(h323/ict)---CM7.0cluster

/Wes