[cisco-voip] CCM\CER 911\unity Cluster Management Software?

thomaslemay at comcast.net thomaslemay at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 15:04:24 EDT 2009

Is anyone familiar with a product (software application) that would allow multiple Cisco Call Manager clsuters, CER 911 clusters and unity server clusters to be seen and accessible with a one click approach on one screen?  We will be adding a number of clusters to our current deployment and are looking for a way to have all of the cluster servers visisable and accessible via one screen.  A KVM would only allow us to toggle between one device at a time.  Hopefully, there might be an application that could organize all of the cluster servers onto one screen and then we could bypass the usual log in screen prompts by utilizing a single point\click of the mosue on the icon.

Also, is there a product that can simultaneously create the unity subscriber account based on the creation of a telephone device on the call manager?  We are looking for wyas to more effciently create subscribers and phone devices.

Thanks in advance,

Tom