[cisco-voip] CCM\CER 911\unity Cluster Management Software?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Aug 14 10:41:24 EDT 2009

once click approach on one screen -
for windows versions of the apps use terminal services client or
microsoft remote desktop.  it can store credentials.

all latest versions are administered by web page only. i use firefox
with tabs.

Cisco Provisioning Manager will create users in multiple applications.

What versions are you working with?

/Wes