[cisco-voip] Incoming SIP Calls to CUBE not working correctly

Zahid Hassan zhassan at gmx.net
Sun Aug 16 18:26:11 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Is there a way to change the INVITE port to non 5060  ?

My provider is saying that my CUBE is dropping calls
because its not accepting INVITE from non 5060 ports.

The port for the INVITE and contact header do not match and their ACK for
The 200 OK go to port 5060 and my CUBE is not getting the ACK they send.
I should change the INVITE port from a non 5060 so it matches what the CUBE
sends in the contact header.

Any input of comment on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Zahid