[cisco-voip] CUCMBE voicemail user change issue

Go0se me at go0se.com
Mon Aug 17 17:11:15 EDT 2009

CUCMBE 7 - active directory/ldap integrated. We have an existing user with a
phone and a mailbox on unity connection. That user is not leaving the
organization but is moving to another department that does not have Cisco
phones - so therefore their AD account is not going to be deleted. Also, we
have a new AD user that is replacing this user, so we need to assign the
previous user's CM extension to the new user and create a mailbox for the
new user on UConn. I do not have the ability to delete the old user in UConn
or in CM, because of the ldap integration.

I don't want to have to ask the AD admins to delete the old users AD account
only to recreate it. Suggestions?

As always, any help is appreciated.

-Go0se

http://atc.go0se.com