[cisco-voip] CUCMBE voicemail user change issue

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 17 18:15:15 EDT 2009

Are the users in the other department not listed in your CCM Directory? If so you aren't synching the whole AD to CCM and if the AD Admins just move the users to the other departments OU, your CCM will no longer see him and the normal inactive then delete process will take place

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive

Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>