[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Partitions and SS

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Wed Aug 19 05:37:26 EDT 2009

Hi Pat,

Sorry for the delay,  I have been away.

I agree with what you are saying and this does work for different Phone Systems.  The issue with when using the Voice Ports.  I have set up forwarding rules on for the voice ports but when you set it up with more that one Port for the Routing Rule the call does not get forwarded to the Specific Mailbox.

Chris