[cisco-voip] Multiple Clusters

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:42:13 EDT 2009

Okay so I have migrated my CCM 4.1.3 to CUCM 7.0.2 and finally got teh
licenses to move onto the new hardware, so I have my old production Cluster
(4.1.3) and the new shiny toy (7.0.2) which is in my lab, but only one Unity
server.

Since I migrated the old CCM to 7.0.2 I had to change Name and IP on the
system to ensure I didn't cause any conflicts.

Is it possible to run both clusters on on Unity server?

My concern is that both clusters have the same exact extensions and
locations...

So when I move extension 8801 from Cluster_Old to Cluster_New the gateways
(H323) are still there, and an inter-cluster trunk keeps the calls a
flowing.  Will Mailbox 8801 be accessible after this move?

My hope is that I can run two Call Managers on one Unity server.  What sort
of issues can I expect with this line of thought?