[cisco-voip] A Reset on a GW in CCM not actually resetting?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Aug 20 12:52:29 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm putting an outbound DN on an MGCP GW connected to a PRI in Call
Manager.  I've entered the DN and reset the GW in CM, and it's working
fine--except on 2 of them.

How can I confirm that a reset out of CM is actually occurring?

Shouldn't I see messages flow by on the router when the GW resets?  I
think in the past I've seen RTMT messages to my email when resetting a
GW in CM.  I'm seeing none of that when I do a reset, and the DN on the
GW config in CM is not overriding the external mask on the phones.

Thanks
jeff
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.