[cisco-voip] A Reset on a GW in CCM not actually resetting?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:00:42 EDT 2009

It won't reset via CM unless you have the ccm-manager config server x.x.x.x
ccm-manager config
commands
you can confirm that its reset by doing a "show ccm" and making sure the
successful config download is incrementing
but it won't work unless those commands are in the config, there may even be
a last reset counter in there but not in front of one to test atm.