[cisco-voip] CCM 7.x line load control

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 14:46:54 EDT 2009

This definitely sounds like a feature request made to Telco but can CCM 7.x perform line load control as defined by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)?

"A network-provided service feature that allows selective denial of call origination to certain lines when excessive demands for service are required of a switching center. "

I understand CCM can do MCID but not a block of a number or set of numbers for a period of time.

I couldn't find any references to this in Cisco's website to this feature if it *is* available.