[cisco-voip] ISDN sudden disconnect.

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:12:35 EDT 2009

What version of code are you running, MGCP/DSP errors tend to run rampant
and are typically responsible for issues like this. are you showing any dsp
errors in the logs? We've had very good success with 12.4(15)T8+ as far as
MGCP/DSP stability. Cisco has tried pushing me a few time to higher levels
of code and I've almost always gone back to this version because of bugs.
Another note that probably has no bearing on the problem but is a good
practice you should lock in your calling numbering type/plan to
isdn/national and leave called to unknown/unknown, it can cut down on other
issues down the road (provider dependent). HTH
Ted