[cisco-voip] CUCM TFTP service keeps crashing

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Mon Aug 24 01:34:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Have you guys seen a problem where the TFTP service keeps hanging after a few days/ or weeks and the quick fix is to restart the TFTP service?

CUCM is 7.1(2).
2x nodes in the cluster.

RTMT logs seem to show a device or two constantly requesting an xml file but not being found.

I'm suspecting that it is the constant file request error that might be crashing the service.

Cheers
Dana

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.