[cisco-voip] CF off net low audio issue

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Thu Aug 27 11:36:54 EDT 2009

You will need to play with your input gain and output attenuation. Additional, you may also need to do a tone sweep in order to get things like impedance correctly tuned. Prepare to spend a lot of time to get those analog lines tuned correctly.... Been there done that..

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225